November 22, 2010

The Gift - A Video

The gift is a short video (music by Moby) about some special outdoor moments I was lucky enough to capture on film this year.  It contains no movie footage, only still pictures.  5,412 pictures in fact!  I hope you enjoy it.  And I hope it inspires you to get outside and look at all the amazing things that are waiting for you!  Be sure to turn the volume up because the music is awesome.

To see it on full screen click on the start arrow then click the four arrow icon next to the vimeo link at the bottom of frame.  

Please leave a comment!  ROCK IT!


The Gift from Will C on Vimeo.

9 comments:

shannon said...

Awesome video, Moby was a great choice too! I agree, make every day worth watching.

KovasP said...

Can't believe that is all still photos, very cool!

Rachel said...

wow, amazing!

EricG said...

Special indeed! Very cool Will. Peace EricG

The Dude said...

Very cool post! Running and cycling has really helped me see and appreciate more around me. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Way cool Will, recognize alot of it, thanks for the inspiration. K2

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work! Thanks so much for such a special gift.

RAQUEL LEANNE said...

Wow! Great video! Thanks for sharing :)

idssinfo said...

It cannot have effect in reality, that is what I think.