February 5, 2015

Run. Look around. Run some more.


Once in a while, I think, it’s good to go somewhere you have never been before. And Run, look around, and run some more. Maybe smile. I did this last weekend. Up a mountain trail I had never been on before.

When I approached the top of the trail, I could see the ocean for the first time. And the cotton white  clouds. And the steel blue sky. I stood there thinking how amazing the picture I was looking at really was. Surreal. But real. I was so glad to be there! (ok I had to tap one of these for the masthead). 

Was it worth the effort? I don' know. You be the judge. 









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning! And so worth it.
Jen

Will Cooper said...

Thanks Jen. Do I know you? Haha....

Jukka Kukkonen said...

Yes! And congrats on winning in Wasatch100 lottery again.

Generic zyban said...

Good post and amazing Photos Looking so natural.I like it.

Will Cooper said...

I love these generic comments that are just posing for ads. Is this what my readership has come to?

Two Little Runners said...

Where is this? SoCal! I need to run there! ;) Kristen